We’re sure most of you know, but just in case…we are pleased to announce we will be having a prominent table at Supanova (right next to Cohesion Press), on 11th and 12th of April 2015. We have a great deal to offer:
- Peripheral Visions by Robert Hood will be there for sale (the single volume hardcover edition – over 800 pages, and Volume 1 of the two volume version, Trade Paperback – over 400 pages). The hardcover edition will contain the wonderful artwork of Nick Stathopoulos both inside and out.
- Peripheral Visions is officially published on the 10th April, and so this will be the Melbourne Launch of the title. Robert will be in attendance on the Saturday (11th), and will participate in two lots of book signings. Be there or be square!
- There will still be an opportunity to sign up for the limited edition version of Peripheral Visions, clothbound. First round of shipment will be late April, early May.
- A great discount will be available for those who purchase Volume 1 of Peripheral Visions (trade paperback) and sign up for Volume 2 (will be shipped about a month later).
- There will be great discounts on other IFWG Publishing, and IFWG Publishing Australia titles:
- Sealskin Coast by Snowy Mountains author Rowena Evans (young teen contemporary fantasy adventure)
- Kings of Under Castle by Tasmanian Michael Fletcher (collection of fantasy stories, all containing the roguish adventures of Pickel and Weasle, who live in the drains of the king’s castle)
- Loria by Canadian Jesse Mc Minn (alternate Earth fantasy adventure)
- Buxacan Spicerunner by American Warren Goodwin (fantasy buccaneer adventure)
- The Pouakai by American David Sperry (Science Fiction alien invasion novel set in the South Pacific islands)
- Die Laughing by American Louis K Lowy (poignant Science Fiction set in the late 50s US)
- The Infinity Trap by UK author Ian C Douglas (young teen science fiction adventure set on Mars)
- Against The Elements by UK author Esme Carpenter (young teen fantasy adventure)
- Star Quake 1 and Star Quake 2, the ‘Best of’ SQ Mag stories for 2012 and 2013, with original fiction by greats such as Jay Lake, Gary McMahon, Emma Newman, Cat Rambo, Daniel I Russell, Cat Sparks, and many more.
We look forward to seeing you there – Gerry Huntman (Managing Director) and Stephen McCracken (Marketing Director) will be stationed at the desk, and would love to have a chat.
Here’s a preview of the full jacket cover of Peripheral Visions hardcover (and limited edition), noting the Dark Phases series logo.
Some of our other titles for sale:
One Comment Add yours