When pilot Mark Boone is attacked by an aggressive new species while flying across the Pacific, he is forced to crash land on a remote tropical island.
Working to save those in his care, he learns what life alongside these creatures entails. The Pouakai’s expansion into Hawaii makes their invasion personal and Boonie must find out the truth about what they want and where they come from.
Accompanying an expedition deep into the equatorial home of these destructive organisms, he knows time is running out. If his mission fails, human life on earth may never recover.
- The Pouakai
- Author: David Sperry
- ISBN: 978-0-9923654-8-6
- RRP: $16.99 US
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- Science Fiction (contemporary adventure)
- 332 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Kindle, NOOK Book, Apple iBook, Kobo Book
- Key Words: Science Fiction, adventure, hawaii, pacific islands, alien invasion.
- Publication Date: 2014
- Distribution: North America: IPG/SPU