Sail where you wish and take what you want. Never give away the location of Port Buxaca. Captain Anford, Lord of the port, always gets his cut. Never betray your Brothers. Every hand gets a say–and a fair share. Never hurt a woman or a hostage.
Those are the only laws.
Sako Pizi grew up in Port Buxaca, the secret home of most of the world’s pirates, so it was only natural that he’d become a ‘sailor of enterprise’. Sako struggles from common hand to officer, fighting shipwrecks, doldrums and storms at sea, while serving under brutal or incompetent captains, to eventually becoming master of his own Black Flag ship. Courage, luck, fury and a solid crew of friends are all he’ll ever need.
The powerful nations that trade on the Buxacan Sea need to stamp out piracy, and Sako heads the list of the most wanted villains in every one of them. His reign of violence has to end – by steel, shot, or a noose. Who will get him first?
- Buxacan Spicerunner
- Author: Warren Goodwin
- ISBN: 978-0-9923654-8-6
- RRP: $18.99 US
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- Fantasy (pirate adventure)
- 396 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Kindle, NOOK Book, Apple iBook, Kobo Book
- Key Words: Fantasy, Fantasy Adventure, Swashbuckling, Pirates.
- Publication Date: 2014
- Distribution: North America – SPU, Other geographies – Ingram