We have recently created a number of new roles in our company and it is timely to give everybody an idea of who’s who.
Firstly, in terms of structure, IFWG Publishing is divided into two geographic imprints:
- IFWG Publishing Australia (Australian, UK and New Zealand reach)
- IFWG Publishing (International) (North America and other countries not previously covered)
IFWG Publishing Australia is also the publisher of SQ Mag, our international, free speculative ezine, and also is the publisher of the elite Dark Phases sub-imprint.
The following roles are at play in IFWG Publishing (both imprints):
- Managing Director and Chief Editor: Gerry Huntman (Australia)
- Marketing Director: Stephen McCracken (Australia)
- Publicist: Grace Chan (Canada – new position)
- Submissions and Content Editors (content editing roles are new):
- Esme Carpenter (UK – soon, USA)
- Warren Goodwin (USA)
- Copy Editors:
- Sophie Yorkston (Australia)
- Louise Zedda-Sampson (Australia)
- SQ Mag Editor in Chief: Sophie Yorkston (Australia)
We also have proofreaders, SQ Mag slush readers, designers and artists, and regular contributors to SQ Mag – all of whom we are grateful for their work.
We are also currently in the process of acquiring an international distributor to handle international print and ebook distribution for select titles, with the view to better outlet penetration (online, library, academic institution, and bricks and mortar retailers). More on this in coming months.
One Comment Add yours
Wow… wonderful to hear about all the big things taking place.