The Garza family’s Christmas vacation in Mexico is cut short by the appearance of Pingo, one of the tzapame–Little People. The news is grim–a rogue prince from an ancient undersea kingdom is seeking the Shadow Stone, a device he will use to flood the world and wipe out humanity.
Now Carol and Johnny must join a group of merfolk and travel into the deepest chasms of the Pacific Ocean to stop him and his monstrous army with their savage magic.
- A Kingdom Beneath the Waves (Book 2 of the Garza Twins series)
- Author: David Bowles
- ISBN: Cloth Bound: 978-1-925148-93-0; Trade Paperback: 978-1-925148-93-0
- RRP: Cloth Bound: US$18.99; Trade Paperback: US$12.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing LLC
- Fantasy (contemporary)
- 243 pages – cloth bound and paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Kindle, NOOK Book, Kobo Books (or buy direct from IFWG Publishing)
- Key Words: fantasy, mexico, mexican-american, aztec, mythology.
- Publication Date: Cloth Bound: 19 April 2016; Trade Paperback: 18 May 2016