Scouring The Land continues to follow the unfolding saga on the distant and artificial world of Vhast. The inhabitants of Mousehole begin to discover their strength, and that of their Adversaries, as the story ranges over The Land and beyond.
Following on from Intimations of Evil, Engaging Evil, and Clearing the Web, the Princess, and her wife the mage, the Cat, the priest, the ghazi, and the others that are gathering around them, begin to strike out and discover how widespread is the influence of their enemy.
Scouring the Land is the fourth book of a series that sees magic as a scientific experiment, as good struggles with evil in a world made by an alien race for their own ends.
- Scouring the Land
- Warriors of Vhast, Book 4
- Author: Cary J. Lenehan
- Australian English
- ISBN: 978-1-925956-27-6
- RRP: AU$38.95 UK £22.99 US$18.99 EU €16.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia
- Epic Fantasy Novel
- 376 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 229mm x 152mm
- eBook Formats: Amazon; Kobo; Nook Book; iBook; EPUB through distributor
- Key Words: epic fantasy, high fantasy, multiculturalism
- Publication Date: December, 2019
- Distributor: World-wide through IPG (IPG specific in North America, New South Books (partner) in Australia/New Zealand, and UID(Marsden/Eurospan) in UK/Europe)