The final exciting volume in The Spirit Winds Quartet finds Kim Yoshima and her friends, Wayne Brewster, Jenny and Lazo Siboluvich, the sorceress Daiyu, Joe Martin, ArcNight, the shapeshifting felinoid Jaraal, David Amamoto, and the renegade Maghi, Amedio Zaranelli, racing against time to prevent a catastrophe of cosmic proportions.
Same old, same old for Kim.
Except for one thing. The mysterious Void, source of the Spirit Winds, has finally revealed itself, exerting its own numinous influence on the multiverse. It is ancient, profoundly powerful, and frighteningly familiar. But is its purpose for good or for evil?
And what of the Maghi and the demon Orcus? Who is really behind their monstrous evil?
Some will live. Some will die. Some will be forever changed. But, this time, the stakes are much, much higher. For, if Kim and her comrades fail, the multiverse will be irrevocably altered.
- Return of the Luminous One
- Book 4 of The Spirit Winds Quartet (final)
- Author: Larry Ivkovich
- ISBN: 978-1-925956-26-9
- RRP: $18.99 US
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- Urban Fantasy
- 368 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Kindle, NOOK Book, Kobo Books, iBooks, direct from IPG in epub
- Key Words: Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Japan, Feudal Japan, time travel
- Publication Date: Nov 2019
- Distribution: North America – IPG/SPU