It can now be revealed that the evil and violent Mr Edward Hyde – alter ego of London’s physician Doctor Henry Jekyll – did not die at the conclusion of the classic, Victorian-era case documented by Robert Louis Stevenson. Instead, this malignant criminal not only continued to plague Britons, but soon after set his ambitions for mayhem for other nations; and so headed for the United States.
Follow this story, from bustling New York City to the balmy realms of Florida, where the goodly Jekyll feels the curse of his other persona more than ever before. Witness the tale of Hyde’s influence and monstrous acts increasing and Jekyll soon realising that if he cannot find a way to resolve his bizarre duality he will be forever lost, and the suffering and bloodshed he will have been responsible for having loosed on the new, bright world of America will be a horror unparalleled. For Hyde is a man who can never be caught by authorities as he hides within the form of his maker, and holds that maker’s life to ransom.
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde in America
- Author: Louis K. Lowy
- A Dark Iconica title
- ISBN: 978-1-922856-16-6
- RRP: $18.99 US
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- Sequel to the horror classic by R.L. Stevenson
- 298 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: iBook, Amazon, NookBook, Kobo, EPUB via distributor
- Key Words: Horror, Jekyll and Hyde, Victorian era, United States
- Publication Date: December 1, 2022 (September 12, 2022 in Australia, UK and Europe)
- Distribution: World-wide through IPG (IPG specific in North America, NewSouth Books (partner) in Australia/New Zealand, and UID(Marsden/Eurospan) in UK/Europe)