Ireland: leading toward, and crossing over the new Millenium. Gillean Faraday is a successful international musician. His self-made stardom has afforded him every comfort of the material world. But also the self-destructiveness of an artist who has all but sacrificed his soul for fame. His marriage and family are disintegrating.
It is during this period of chaos that Gillean develops a relationship with a supernatural being called Sully, who has chosen to act as Gillean’s guardian – Gillean’s angel. Gillean and Sully are polar opposites who just happen to have the extraordinary connection of soul mates. The powerful connection between Gillean and Sully becomes complicated when other beings from the hidden world interfere.
Good and Evil collide in the tangible form of these characters’ strengths, weaknesses and complexities.
Blackthornes Of The Forgotten is a powerful story of love in its purest form, set in an Ireland that delicately superimposes modernity with the traditions of the paranormal past.
- Blackthorns of the Forgotten
- Author: Bree T. Donovan
- ISBN: 978-1925148428
- RRP: $15.99 US
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- Paranormal Fantasy (Irish setting)
- 260 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Kindle, Nook Book, Kobo, Direct from Distributor (epub/mobi), iBook
- Key Words: Fantasy, Paranormal Fantasy, Paranormal, Ireland, Gay Romance, Angels
- Publication Date: January 2012
- Distribution: World-wide through IPG (IPG specific in North America, New South Books (partner) in Australia/New Zealand, and UID(Marsden/Eurospan) in UK/Europe)