After returning from her time-traveling adventures in 16thCentury Japan, Kim Yoshima finds adjusting to her old life isn’t as easy as she thought it would be. Neither is it for her friends, Shioko Yoshima, Jackson Yamaguchi, and Wayne Brewster.
All suffer trauma of varying degrees, struggling to adapt and reconcile the past and present, and what role they now have in the world.
But, all is not well in the multiverse either. Not every mythological creature torn out of time-and-place by the Spirit Winds was sent back to its own realm. Some still exist in our world and hunger to go home.
To do so, they need Kim Yoshima’s esper powers and will strive to harness them any way they can, even if it means Kim’s death.
And if that isn’t enough, an old enemy of Kim’s makes a startling return.
Official Web Site for The Spirit Winds Quartet
- Warriors of the Light
- Book 2 of The Spirit Winds Quartet
- Author: Larry Ivkovich
- ISBN: 978-0994522900
- RRP: $18.99 US
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- Urban Fantasy
- 372 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Kindle, NOOKBook, iBook, Kobo, EPUB (via distributor)
- Key Words: Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Japan, Feudal Japan
- Publication Date: 2016
- Distribution: World-wide through IPG (IPG specific in North America, New South Books (partner) in Australia/New Zealand, and UID(Marsden/Eurospan) in UK/Europe)