SHERLOCK HOLMES truly trusted but one person – Doctor John H. Watson – but in an ocean of infinite realities it must be possible that in some of them Holmes’s fellow tenant at 221B Baker Street could be some other doctor, from any page of history or the annals of literature!
Come with us now as we peer into the bizarre and sometimes terrifying fates that await the Master Sleuth when his cases, his reputation, and his very fate rests in the hands, or claws, of some very different medicos!
Twelve tales of mind-bending multi-versal mayhem by
I. A. Watson
Foreword by Leslie S. Klinger
- Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Was Not (anthology)
- An Imagine That title.
- Editor: Christopher Sequeira
- ISBN: 978-1-925759-81-5
- RRP: AU$34.95; US$17.99; UK£20.99; EU14.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International/IFWG Publishing Australia
- Fantasy/Detective (alt history/consulting detective)
- 334 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Amazon, Kobo, Nookbook, ePub direct from distributor, iBook
- Key Words: Fantasy, Heroic Fantasy, alternate Earth.
- Publication Date: 16 September 2019 (Australia/UK/NZ publication date: 1 July 2019)
- Distribution: World-wide through IPG (IPG specific in North America, New South Books (partner) in Australia/New Zealand, and UID(Marsden/Eurospan) in UK/Europe)