Meet Dillon, the Monster Dick. He’s a detective of sorts, a man hired to hunt down things that have come into our world that have no right to be here. Whether it’s a monster made up of paint cans and rags, spirits that hide in carpets, or animals possessed by demons, Dillon will dispatch them as soon as he finds them.
His new job is up in northern Ontario, where the mayor has hired him to deal with creatures that seem to be coming from a whirlpool in the middle of the lake. When he hears this, he’s more worried than he’s ever been. In all the years Dillon has been a hunter, he’s never once heard of a flock of monsters coming into this realm.
Dillon heads there with his new friend, Rouge Hills, and finds nothing is what it seems. It’s not just one type of monster, but something far worse trying to be born into our world. The odds are stacked against him, but since the money is good, there’s no turning back.
It might be a little long…
- The Gate at Lake Drive (Book 1, Dillon the Monster Dick series)
- Author: Shaun Meeks
- ISBN: 978-1-925148-77-0
- RRP: $14.99 US
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- Horror, Lovecraftian
- 222 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Kindle, NOOK Book, Apple iBooks, Kobo Books
- Key Words: Horror, Detective, Canada, Lovecraftian, Weird
- Publication Date: 2015
- Distribution: North America – SPU