Ife is now married, and in the material world her status is elevated by Babatunde, her husband, now Kabiyesi, the Lion of his people.
Ife’s life and spiritual journey is still in a state of flux and uncertain. More than ever before she witnesses the corruption and vice of society, particularly among those who are supposed to represent the people. This complicates matters further. She is fully reconciled with being the incarnation of Numen, the ancient spirit entity, but Ife/Numen now needs to find purpose in this Nigerian landscape.
There are also entities from the spirit realm who wish to undermine her…
Enter the last chapter in this spiritual fantasy, interlaced with Biola Olatunde’s unique idiom tied so closely to her beloved homeland.
Numen! is a fitting end story to the trilogy and shows love and bonding, and most importantly, reveals much of Nigeria’s internal challenges – with a ray of hope.
- Numen! (Numen Yeye trilogy, book 3)
- Author: Biola Olatunde
- ISBN: 978-1925496192
- RRP: $12.99 US
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- African Contemporary Fantasy
- 176 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Available in all formats.
- Key Words: Contemporary Fantasy, Fantasy, Mythology, African Mythology,
- Publication Date: February 2017
- Distribution: North America: IPG/SPU